2008/11/27

Goes smooth...

Final assessment is just around the corner.
19/12/2008
=My funeral=
GOSH!!!

Never predict that times flies and one sem just end like this.
Having last week for this sem but still i'm not sure that what i have done.

Somehow i have to be steady, plan well.=D
Gonna kill myself if i fail to do it this time.
Well, done a timetable as a reminder for myself.

Alright, it does reflect my skill in drawing or designing or even my sense.
=.=''
I'm just a kid. =D
Kinda childish but colourful right?
Who doesn't like colours?!!!!
Recall me back when i was young(i mean, primary school,now young STILL),
i did love to note down everything in a list...
i love to create a timetable...
I love D.I.Y!!!!!!
I have to emphasis that: i CAN do better one but since i shouldn't waste time on such things...
and blogging Tooooo!
Yea, it's included.
So, what are you doing here?!
Sayonara...
with blessed.



ARCHITECTURE ROCKS!!!


10 条评论:

- wei loong - 说...
此评论已被博客管理员删除。
... 说...

wei... do one for me oso!! i need time table oso lah~~ haha..

优希 说...

who are you??

... 说...

keke... i'm 07a1006 loh! haha

优希 说...

bibi,think its you:P

... 说...

u really know who am i??! haha

优希 说...

not jazzbi?guess is you leh...
faster tell me!!!!
*please...im curious ler~

... 说...

hehehehe... aiyooo.. fans of snoopy^^!

优希 说...

o...hohoho...icic :P

... 说...

so rite now u really know is who ord^^?
haha