Im gonna miss you guys so so much... :'(
Yamcha session start from almost 12am. Haha finally we can make it...otherwise we probably wont have a chance to say good-bye.
So we better do it ourself.One by one...haha!
And, never put your hand on who are taller then you, see my pose, just so weird and embrassed.
Anyway, I have tried this.
HAHA...

My turn...
Obviously their height is much more match i know!
Jeremiah is slightly fat now...HAHA!
Please maintain you bodyshape bro!
We chit-chat for almost 2 hours...The Station One is closing so we have to go. Jan need to work tomorrow and Benny is rushing his freelance.
All about life of Archi. We talked about our future road...How tough it gonna be...Which Uni we plan to further...Change course(?)...Academic Systems in Uni oversea...Living Cost...Su Jan's road trip in Aussie,her life there...Difference between a hawker and an architect(LOL)...We share a lot....
I gonna face it. I have to face it. My future...my road, my life. What else can take off my attention from this? Nothing else can beat this. *SIGH* I know this fact and can feel the pressure...
So bless me. For this year... And all along my life i wish i am blessed enough to achieve what i desire for. I know i deserve for it. See i am still confident enough :P
Anyhow, tomorrow will back to college for meeting. First day, i hope everything will be fine. And what following is...all about studies!
Cheers my girl! I know you can do it!!! Fight for youself!
*Keep thinking of life of an archi student...keep struggle and yet i am not leaving it YET*
So bless me. For this year... And all along my life i wish i am blessed enough to achieve what i desire for. I know i deserve for it. See i am still confident enough :P
Anyhow, tomorrow will back to college for meeting. First day, i hope everything will be fine. And what following is...all about studies!
Cheers my girl! I know you can do it!!! Fight for youself!
*Keep thinking of life of an archi student...keep struggle and yet i am not leaving it YET*




1 条评论:
wahahaha, well...singapore so near....come n back also can la!...hahaha
发表评论