2010/05/07

Summary of...

4th May was Jang Yin's birthday. We had a surprising celebration for her at Palate&Palette Restaurant and Bar...Emm, I am just lazy to tell the whole story...Let's the pictures talk ;)


Foods isn't that nice plus unreasonable price.
A bit pricey.
We spend rm500++ on that night.
But the environment just too nice for photo shooting.
*wink wink*


Colorful combination.
Friends really make your life colorful :)


All of us.


Girls :)


Gentlemen :)


So love with the blue printing on the wall corner~~~


hehehe...Photo shooting :)
Looks pretty aren't we?


Acting 咖啡王子一号店!!!
muahahahahahaha.


ehem, looks pro huh?
:P


ehem this is the coolest one.


Cake of the night.
I like i like~~~
Nice flavor which make us confused, some of us taste banana (most of us), me and epheng guess it's red bean.
After confirmation, it's black sesame.
Janice got it right.
Amazing cake, taste good believe me.But i was just too full to eat 2nd slice.
You should know i love to eat cake :)


Alright the end of it. I made a card for ah lian, and i am just satisfied with it, i mean it can be more perfect if i could have more time. Well, i am lack of time. Come's to the death soon. Ok choi touch wood...It is a good good night :] enjoyed and envy. I wish i could have such great birthday celebration too. And i was disappointed for few years already. So i said, friendship is just like love. Do whatever sincerely and from the bottom of your heart, never hope for return, or else you will get disappointed easily. I love my friends, and i treat them sincerely, and i am satisfied.

My birthday...emmm should i plan for it alone still? *sigh* I should put all my effort on final NOW. As Josh said, i should reduce my social life. So true until i cant deny i had a lot of outing lately. Aren't me announced i wanna turn into anti-social mode?!

It's just too hard for me i admit. I love to meet up with my friends.*sigh* I am WORRYING too! sei dak larrrr who gonna rescue me after this?! T____T so confusing now...too much things to do but don't know where to start from!!!!

Bless me bless meeeeeeee...........

I am still the energetic girl i used to be. I think bright way. I am not lazy. I am motivated. I gonna work it out to terminate! Love your final girl, love me too please final..........

I now declare i am a workaholic!!! emm...i mean turn into the mode alright?

AZA FIGHTING!!!

2 条评论:

puisee 说...

where is the restaurant?
look nice..^^

优希 说...

u may click the restaurant name,got link :)
look nice,but foods....not really nice.
hehe...