2010/06/25

Secret

Why? I just wondered WHY?

I thought it's over and we shall not mention it anymore, to anyone.

I thought you won't mention it, even they ask.

It's really not your style.

But you did it.

You did something out of my expectation and i totally could not convince myself treat it like nothing happens.

You are not who you are,you are not who people think you are, you are who you think people think you are.

This is quote from someone i forgotten the name.

I mind, what you had talked about me, what they asked about.

I am who i think you guys think i am.

And i lose my dignity, i felt.

You guys just cant understand why i ever have the thought to disappear.

I believe it's not the best way or perhaps the worst solution.

And i have the same thinking again after i knew this.

I regret for something, but i'm not even know what's that.



Am i really that sucks to make guys have to think wisely when approaching to me? I just feel like crying at this chilling mid night cause no one understand how i feel.There's no forever secret unless you never did that, especially among a big gang of friends.

没有评论: