2010/07/18

Over.


Our exhausted faces.


The very long Friday was definitely long. We stay awake for more than 24 hours to 48 hours...After assessment finished, we had dinner nearby college, and went for a movie until 1.30am!!! Feel exhausted and battery low and i slept for whole day today, very sleepy Saturday.

My feeling was just complicated. 2 weeks extension time for complete all works, and marks might be increase a little bit. Yea, increase. But after penalty...will it be higher still? Or getting lower? Submission on 30th July. August, my favorite month is waiting for me! YES YES my birthday soon! *consider soon or not?*

Too much planning on board. Am very very hesitating about any decision. So... just let me being concentrate within this coming 12-13 days, after submit ALL... I shall escape from all these immediately.

From this city, from this situation. Go for a vacation, hide myself, to think, to decide, to choose, to move forward. Sounds stress, aren't it? *sigh* Why cant i just get a very simple rest and blank my mind...

Anything. Just continue work hard until this farking July over. I found that, every July will be the most hated month for me. Every, i mean. Too much bad memories happened on July. And i guess God wanted me to appreciate my birthday month so He treat me like this. Gone through challenges, thinks many problems, solve it, grow up...and have my birthday more meaningful. Yea, i guess this is the reason. I have to be strong. No matter what obstruction blocking me, i am still the tough me.

Too much regret, along with disappointment. Must fix it right. I cannot afford more than this further.

I think i start to miss my classmates, the college life already. The foods around college, the very familiar buildings, environment...


P/S: I cannot believe Penny is coming back tomorrow but i cant meet her up yet!!! 2 weeks in jail still and only can fly on August. But honestly, my mood getting like having holiday from Monday! LOL cannot cannot..... I still wanted to rise up my marks seriously i need it. Wish me luck. I feel blessed anyway, cause i pass the presentation however.

2 条评论:

suatling 说...

good luck for you~~ ^^

匿名 说...

wauh..take good care of urself plsssssssssss..gambateh ah!