2011/01/03

1st day

Worked as part time for few times. But this is the first time i work in office, can leave before 6pm that kind. The feeling is awesome, don't need to stand 10 hours and fake smile to people. 

Went out from home at 7.10am. Reached the area at 7.40am, when i walked into the office there's only me and a receptionist malay girl. People start come in at 8.15am. Due to school open day, the office is almost half empty. Many staffs got leave to send their kids to school. Even when i was on the way home the road is not jam, not like usual. 




the office entrance area, snapped when i was waiting for briefing.
Quite big office, there's many corners i haven't reach today.



Helped to chop stamp on structure drawing or tender drawing. Big two roll. Then read through the drawing one by one. I guess the person just want me to familiar with those drawing first. I read very patiently but some are too complicated i could hardly understand.


Need to study more on structural/ technical drawing books this year. One of my target. 

After lunch time, got another tasks. IT manager, i guess he is, gimme files of autocad drawings. Read through again on technical drawing. Until 5.30pm. 


Seriously i kept fishing when in office. The air-con is so cold and so comfortable to sleeeeeeeeep~ And the job doesn't spend much energy and brain. I slapped myself, seriously i did, for many times. I pinched my legs and hands, very hard, very painful. Even washed my face, and listen to songs in my phone, such as kept repeating 'I gotta feeling' by Black Eyed Peas. And most of them are helpless. 


I REALLY SLEEPY LIKE HELLLLLL! Like get not enough sleep but i blamed the air-con and the background music in office. Totally a best condition to sleep. I gotta bring some sweets to office tmr.


Btw i need to go on diet so i think i will not join my colleagues for lunch often. And the most important thing is i need to save money T_T...... 


Alright i think that's all for today. Not a very good day cause i dreamt of him. Bad dream. Made me emo once i waked up in the morning. Didn't happen for so long and i hate it happened again. Mood spoiler.


Tomorrow will be totally different day. Office will full of peoples and i need to be friendly, which is hard for me. Now i understand why working people always look at clock and waiting for 5pm++. Now i know.


Be good tomorrow!!! And there's many more tomorrow. Stay positive girl :)

2 条评论:

suatling 说...

add oil....enjoy your office life !!

优希 说...

hehe...i will :)