2011/02/26

Daily Routine currently...

Changed to Design Department for 1 week already. Was really excited to leave the drafting jobs. But guess i havent really enjoy to the max now in new place. Well i did enjoyed. Perhaps the climax hasn't comes yet. Got a little design tasks for deadline 2 weeks. Designing canopy and cabinet. I was wondering do architects design cabinet also? But i just accept the arrangement and go for it. Never try never now. Do the best to impress him.


The new seat is just too close to Director's office. The most nearest one. Can really feel the stress every times he passed by and stared on me. God i am not confident enough i guess. 


9am something is the most sleepy time. Struggle to fight with the sleeping bugs very hard to wait until lunch time. Sometimes i can feel the time flies, but sometimes i wish it pass more faster. A person who enjoy her job wont feeling like this. I think i have to deal with this.


Stress. Starts to feel after few months left the hectic assignments. Comes from the job. I afraid of i cant handle it well. Comes from sis. She's giving me pressure. Uni? She even searches the info for me and ask me to study on them. Blame on my results and compare to her scholarship and Uni background. wtf. She was just like that since i was a kid -.- thanks to her i cannot give up myself to compete with her.


Aiks. How how how...rush like hell for July? Or lay back and stay cool for next Feb? I still cant figure this out. I am so lost...


Escape. Or face it. March is just so close. Times to make decision for all and i have no clue. Maybe i do, just i'm not brave enough to go for it? God please guide me...I cant tell which way is the best for me.


Sharing some foods's photos that delighted me in this week. Foods create happiness :) 


Cheese cake from colleague. 


Burger King :) i loveeeee mushrooms~


Choc from Japan. Brought by colleague too.


Indo mee!!! How i miss the most eaten lunch meal during college times.


And peanut candy. From the SAME colleague too :)))

Alright. This Feb only left one more weekday which is the coming blue Monday. I really pray for Feb to end since it was started. I don't know why. 


I just need more time to figure out. And fix all right.

没有评论: