More than a month back from aussie. And I haven't really start to hunt a job...with the car loan chasing behind me starts from next month. Wonder how can I react so steady and calm, ha. I do nervous. I do worry. Worrying where's the money comes from for my next trip to Korea early next year. Worrying could I save enough money for the New Zealand long trip next year end. And then I realised most of my life goal are travel related issues. Not a bad thing I hope.
Met up some friends but not all friends. Mostly are invited appointments rather than I ask them out first. Feel so lazy due to the hazy weather which lasting for almost 3 months and not getting any better soon. Fed up and frustrated indeed. In need of some fresh air and clear sky and sunshine feeding my dying soul cause of the endless gloomy days. Now I miss aussie than I could ever imagined.
Oh well knowing that I am going back there soon too, so just keep looking forward for the day and kick start my job searching as soon as possible. *Already imagine my Boxing Day in Melb and I really want to go picnic in the park under the summer sun!* awwww can't wait!
Browsing some big developer companies website, just like what I did last few months. But no taking any actions, yet. Lack of the motivation or some self discipline, the old me. sigh.
But goal is goal. Set for myself to achieve it within the period I wish. Though I enjoy the days doing nothing at home but I hope to make some changes in life too. *Be determinated* hmmm
Been insomnia almost everyday and getting worse. Decided not to play too much phone before bed time and hopefully it helps. Changed the bed's position and my room looks a lot more wider now! yay! Will put on more deco day by day, need to make it more comfortable for sleep. Sleep is so important comes to this age. sigh. Need more good vibes around me.
And I guess this is the last week of 'hea' time. Saw some attractive vacancies and I really want to give it a try and wish me luck!
没有评论:
发表评论