Nonsense. Better ignore this if you are not interest to know anything about me.
A-Z
A. Attached or single? single babe.
B. Best friend? about 10++ =D
C. Cake or pie? CAKE.
D. Day of choice? Friday~~~
E. Essential item? erm...money i guess.
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? No one.
H. Hometown? Ulu Yam, a peaceful small village.
I. Favorite indulgence? Sushi.
J. January or July? January.
K. Kids? no idea.
L. Life isn't complete without?knowledge, soul mate, friends...
M. Marriage date? God knows.
N. Number of magazine subscriptions? 0
O. Oranges or apples? Orange.
P. Phobias? Frog! Lion dance!
Q. Quotes? Prove it!
R. Reasons to smile? Coz it's from the bottom of my heart.=D
S. Season of choice?summer
T. Tag 10 people.None.better end on me.
U. Unknown fact about me? i am talkative:P
V. Vegetable? most of it.
W. Worst habit? Always lazy to tidy up my bedroom.:P
X. X-ray or ultrasound? What for?
Y. Your favorite foods? Mmm...as long as it is delicious.
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo
another one...
He/she have to come up with 7 interesting or random facts about them self and then tag 7 other people to do the same.
1. My most wanna-go country list 1.Greece 2.Dubai 3.Japan
2. I am Harry Potter fans.
3. I like skinny guy, and nerd look instead of talkative and active.
4. I hate coffee but need it when burn the mid-night oil.:(
5. I can repeating the same song on play and wont be fed up.=D
6. i LOVE edison chen...forever!
7. My ambition is to have own a helicopter, i love helicopter.
=THE END=
没有评论:
发表评论