2008/12/29

Retail Therapy

Went to Subang aunt's house yesterday,together with my brother. After having wan tan mee as breakfast, we went to Sunway Pyramid for SHOP!!!

We walked from 10 something, till 4.30pm. I think still got some shops i never enter.

I just bought 2 T-shirts. It wasn't what i expected for. Somehow i am satisfied with that. My brother really spent a lot for his new year clothes...

We having dinner with cousin's family after they came at the evening, at a shop which actually is a factory, in a industry area. Chan Show Lin fish head, its shop's name. I dislike fish actually, but i have to admit i did like the meal. It's cheap anyway.



Both cute right?=D
I tended to buy some clothes more feminine, but seems i didn't.
Well, does'nt matter.
Perhaps still have time for shopping...i haven't go to Mid Valley yet.

Jeremiah and Yee's birthday is coming up.
Have no idea what to buy for them.
For Yee's, 21s birthday...should hand make something for her, but no idea what it is...
By the way, i almost forgot the last day of this year.

Someone special.
Does he still?
I am not judging it anymore.
It will tells, what should i do.





2 条评论:

puisee 说...

the t-shirt is nice..

no wonder u say 50% love, 50% hate in msn..

hehe..

优希 说...

hehe.
in fact it reflect my mind on something at the moment.
some more look slim when wear black color...
hoho~