11/09/2009
Feel like this week flies so FAST....:( i have to admit that i really weak in manage my time with properly. Easily to get annoying of arrange my time wisely.
Keep outing with Penny in this week, those day without classes seems to be more tiring than usual. I went to her mom's shop, ate the Pan Mee that i miss so muchhhh~~~oh i could not recall how many years ago i ate this.*sounds a old lady is trying to flash back what she had done when she was a teen*lol...
Today we went to KTV, cause she wanted to sing, said Taiwan KTV rates is high. So we sing~Friday supposed to be the most relaxing day, but i feel like i lack of sleep. Imsonia almost every night, althought feeling tire. Oh i must be getting older and older and older :(:(:( Perhaps my mind and also my body......
She is leaving on Tuesday, and I will having a presentation on the same day. GOSH, i really lack of confident that i manage to do it well. As in I am spending everyday on Facebook? msn? or HK series....and also outing. OMG i am seriously nervous >_<...
How i gonna spend my lovely Saturday? Freedom Sunday? Busy Monday? and lot of plans to go through...i need to arrange!!! grrrr..... >_<
Can someone tell me what to do first and how to do it well? T__T very lost and gan jiong~~~
And back to my title on top, 911. The unforgettable date for us, or mostly American. I still remeber vividly the day when i watched news via TV, the impact it gave me. How fast the time flies and i am an adult now. I was wondering at the moment, how people actually define the word:PEACE? To fight for what they want, they create wars. I am saying terrorist...and also US people...Or maybe it is a principle for life actually? I had no answer, when i was just 13 years old. And yet, i am still in the situation to define the answer now. I am just feeling so pain for those people invovled in 911, how's their life now? We couldn't estimate the impact that left in them,never.
Just like somebody said, Once in our life, we will definitely meet something that change us, major or minor.
And i have been thinking when i typing this sentences, who or what changed me to who i am today?
This post is really craps a lot and i actually trying to split out my pressure at this moment. Hoping that Raya Cuti come come faster!!! oh my sem break i wish i could enjoy it without any heavy work loads...T__T sounds so impossible!!!
su ni babe...you really need to gambateh lor~~~Be passionate you!
*cindy piglet babe, how is yours???hehe...*
P/S: i miss my longer hair. i want the length back. T_T
She is leaving on Tuesday, and I will having a presentation on the same day. GOSH, i really lack of confident that i manage to do it well. As in I am spending everyday on Facebook? msn? or HK series....and also outing. OMG i am seriously nervous >_<...
How i gonna spend my lovely Saturday? Freedom Sunday? Busy Monday? and lot of plans to go through...i need to arrange!!! grrrr..... >_<
Can someone tell me what to do first and how to do it well? T__T very lost and gan jiong~~~
And back to my title on top, 911. The unforgettable date for us, or mostly American. I still remeber vividly the day when i watched news via TV, the impact it gave me. How fast the time flies and i am an adult now. I was wondering at the moment, how people actually define the word:PEACE? To fight for what they want, they create wars. I am saying terrorist...and also US people...Or maybe it is a principle for life actually? I had no answer, when i was just 13 years old. And yet, i am still in the situation to define the answer now. I am just feeling so pain for those people invovled in 911, how's their life now? We couldn't estimate the impact that left in them,never.
Just like somebody said, Once in our life, we will definitely meet something that change us, major or minor.
And i have been thinking when i typing this sentences, who or what changed me to who i am today?
This post is really craps a lot and i actually trying to split out my pressure at this moment. Hoping that Raya Cuti come come faster!!! oh my sem break i wish i could enjoy it without any heavy work loads...T__T sounds so impossible!!!
su ni babe...you really need to gambateh lor~~~Be passionate you!
*cindy piglet babe, how is yours???hehe...*
P/S: i miss my longer hair. i want the length back. T_T
2 条评论:
没得救了~ 你只好临死抱佛脚 :pp 只是简单的presentation,sap sap sui for u la
i'm struggling with the stupid crazy 3dmax now!! :(
good luck to both of us~
piglet~~~~
must do the presentation work tonight...before i can relax a bit for monday T__T force myself...
aza aza fighting!!! >_<
jia you!!!
发表评论