Looking at this blank space, I don't know what i suppose to share. Too much unhealthy minded for last few posts, cause the negative emotion keep haunting me this few weeks. Cried for four times within two weeks, brilliant, I never realize that i am such sentimental person...
So I really no idea what i can share cause I hate spreading negative things.
So...Can i just ignore them right now? At least here, my blog, i am gonna stop these keep growing up on my mind.
Ok good news to share here. My weight, yes talking about my intention to lose weight slim down since centuries ago and never really put hard effort on it.
AND NOW!!! I got 39kg!!! Yes 39kg believe your eyes!!! Even it's hardly to believe too for me when seeing this... I used to have 45kg you know!!! I ever donate blood you know(as a proven i got 45kg)!!! How come the weight lose but i cant feel the FAT lose with the number?!!! LOL seriously i think i am still fat :( I need to transform my fat(useful one ok) into muscle, at least i want my body line look SLIM as well as my light weight now :D
39kg light enough huh? hehehe... Aiming for 36kg maybe? Ok you can say i crazy cause i don't think i can achieve this too :P
I am short. I am fat. And i am not pretty. I know. And people who treasure me as friend, appreciate my existence in their life, wont hurt me like this. Face the truth bah, he just not the right one, neither you.
Emmm i think i better stop my craps here. The only good news i can share is over. HAHA looking forward for another one alright! I pray there will be lot coming up in this depressing March...
I miss Li Kheng so so much. Going to get i-talk and call her!!! Babe, let's cry together T___T and after tears drop, must be stand up and be tough! Overcome the difficulties and believe in self!!!
Go away everything depressing...GO AWAY FROM ME~~~
P/S:btw i will double check about my weight by this week, even i stood up on the scale machine for 5 times and it shown 39kg until the staff mad and reject to let me stand up one more time. The consequences of this number is, i am not allowed to play flying fox in Sunway Lagoon.
5 条评论:
i wonder how u look like now...hehe...
wan ask u how to keep fit...i wan learn it oso....
You are slim enough lerrr!
emm from appearance i cant really feel i am slim, just lose the weight only, still fat :(
gong xi gong xi~~
suat ling: =D hehe...
i'm also have loss jor...53->52 jor...xixi~~=="
发表评论