Missed the chance to follow them~ And i was quite surprised when i heard my brother to say this.
"WHAT? Treadmill?! Why they need this?" I just cant believe that my parents want to exercise at home. Although i knew my parents always jogging during early morning either evening around my residential area.
WOOHOO! The happy feeling comes to me after little shocked. I can exercise at home too! No more complain about the weather every time i wanted to go jogging. As you know, KL always rain on late evening.
And today, Thursday, those stuffs sent to my house! Have been looking forward for few days ^_^
So much different compare to what i imagined.
Maybe those i saw before are in smaller size...
This is super HUGE!
I think it almost higher than me =_=''
Look so pro, for the sake of not waste my dad's money i must exercise on it regularly!!!
Before that i must figure out how to use this...
So many buttons if accidentally wrong press, and the speed increase and increase i will fall down from it seriously.
Exciting me.
没有评论:
发表评论