...free from pain, arghhhh i hate the stupid wisdom tooth for leaving me!
...start all about FINAL works because i know i gonna dying on this coming few months.
...clean up my messy table for space to work!
...continue diet until lose more 2kg.
...heard people saying I am pretty instead of cute.
...better skin condition.
...save money! Stop being shopaholic can I?
...earn some money probably? To continue the life of a shopaholic :P
...a party night or clubbing whatever. Just to release some stress.
...a plant, desperately. A friend to talk to, a partner while doing works, a life to grow together.
...more concentration on studies.
...message from someone maybe?
...a call from close friends when i didnt tell they are needed?
...a warm reply from someone i do really care?
How many in the list will comes true? My choice to fulfill it but some are out of my ability.
You are the power that I always underestimate.
Or i shall admit i want some love too. Cause i really need it.
Firm your mind girl, you should prove it, you can overcome. I love you FINAL.
没有评论:
发表评论